Pages

Thursday 28 September 2017

Room 3 loves PMP

Room 3 is lucky enough to have two PMP sessions a week. PMP is a perceptual motor programme that is designed to help children to develop their understanding of movement and language as a basis for learning. The children work in small groups with an adult helper.  However for the children in Room 3 it is all about learning and having fun.

I am bowling the ball. Jaxon
I am learning left and right. Jintian
I am crawling along the plank. Samuel Z
 PMP is good for my body. Reagan
I love climbing up on the cube. Karlos
I like doing the monkey walk. Hunter
I like going through the shapes. Mia L
I like the moon hoppers because I am really good at it. Jasmine
I like going next door to do the scooter boards.  Kathy
I like doing the motorbike jump. Zion
I like the rocker. Holly
We are trying to balance the rocker. Claire and Lexi
 We are bouncing the ball in the hoop. 
Max Mia L and Poppy



We are doing heel toe on the line. Lexi Kathy Claire


 We are doing bunny hops. Mia S Max
Room 3 is learning and having fun.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I understand what PMP is. Holly always says how much fun it is

Post a Comment