Pages

Tuesday 5 July 2016

Room 9 Can't Believe the Term is Almost Over!

We are so proud of our learning this term!


This term I have learned how to do fractions and I have learned how to write more! I have learned reading because when I just started in Room 9 I couldn't read on when I made a mistake in my reading book.
Caja

This term I have learned how to make a boat that floats and I have learned science because it is fun to do all the learning that you can.
Charlotte

I am proud of myself because I am learning how to write more!
Patrick

I am proud of myself because I am getting better and better at spelling and fractions.
Eason
Wow! I was so excited! All the parents were there. We did Follow the Leader, Carnivalito, Juicy wiggle and the Witch Doctor, Heel Toe Polka, Jiffy Mixer and then the Chicken Dance. We had fun, lots of fun. Finally we walked back to class and got ready to go home. I had to wait for the bell.
Jonathon




Well done Room 9! Your folk dancing made everyone proud!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment